Mental Health Association of Northwestern
Erie County Pa Treatment Court
December 15, 2016
Comments at Treatment Court
Words that were heard that made an impression on the audience:
- "It is good to see past graduates here because it means they are working on their recovery."
- "It is a challenge to get into the program. They did not give up on themselves."
- "Treatment Court is a positive program for support and guidance."
- "I gained a lot of self confidence and respect."
- "Taking Treatment Court seriously show a commitment to family."
- "I came out of my shell and trusted mental health services. Being able to talk to others is important to a person's health."
- "I am humbled and grateful for support that guided me to a new way of life."
- "I had a spiritual awakening in jail and gratitude os is an amazing feeling."
- "There is a spark inside of me that I want to share with others. You cab rise above; I'm living proof."
- "Work on thought process for Recovery to happen and to continue."
- "Graduation is not the finish line, only a mile marker."
Program Development/Volunteer Coordinator